Based in Gulfport, MS
September 14th, 2016
|Free to Play|
Welcome to Tower Rumble: a spell-flinging, tower-toppling Action Strategy mobile game for 1-2 players! Tower Rumble is a crazy mix of Tower Attack, Tower Defense, MOBA, and a touch of match-3 gameplay. Unleash your armies over a compact, high-paced battlefield! Build and customize your army from the ground up and face an ancient evil lurking in the shadows in solo Arcade and Campaign modes -- or even rip a friend to shreds in local PvP mode!
Steven McCall was working a fulltime job and doing game development part time for 11 years. During that time he saved every penny and in 2013 took the plunge into fulltime game development. The final result of over two years of development is Tower Rumble, a crazy mix of Tower Attack, Tower Defense and a touch of match-3 gameplay! The game features watercolor and digital artwork by Bryan King. The design goals were to make a game that took advantage of the touch controls, be quick to play and easy to learn but contained a fair amount of strategy, and a game where you could battle your friends on the same device. A great deal of time was spent on campaign mode, with a unique story and boss battles to make the player feel like they were playing a PC or console game.
- Sling your ever-changing stack of spells to power your army to victory.
- Customize your army with 4 colorful skins and 42 customizable skills and power-ups.
- Battle a friend on the same screen in two player mode.
- Campaign solo across Artyficia battling unique bosses
- Upgrade towers to unlock over 42 new skills to use in battle.
How to Play YouTube
Level Playthrough YouTube
Tower Upgrades, Traps and 3-Skill Columns YouTube
How to Play: Campaign Mode YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "If you could capture the imagination of Terry Pratchett’s Discworld on your phone, mix in a dash of strategic MOBA gameplay- and then top it off with some Match 3 gameplay, you’ve got pretty much the right ingredients to create a pretty exciting app. And luckily, thanks to the people at Neo-Realms, you’ll be treated to exactly that in its latest release Tower Rumble.
- , Pocket Gamer
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Tower Rumble Youtube
Video available at youtube.com.
Neo-Realms is the gaming studio founded by Steven McCall and Bryan King.
More information on Neo-Realms, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Tower Rumble Credits
Developer / Composer